Childbirth Education/Preparation Series*
This weekly, five-part series taught by certified childbirth instructors will help you gain confidence as you prepare for the birth of your baby. The program provides information on:
- Birth preparation exercises
- Common pregnancy discomforts
- The birth process, relaxation
- Breathing and other comfort techniques
- Medical procedures and C-Sections
This class is held on Wednesday evenings, 6:30pm-8:45pm in the Pattison Board Room, 2nd Floor, Samaritan Hospital. Registration is required. To register, please call (518) 271-3393. *Note, online registration is not available for this class.*
- January 3, 2018 – January 31, 2018 Wednesdays @ 6:30 pm
Instructor: Theresa Kaschak, RN
*Some fees apply.
There are no classes are scheduled at this time. Please check back soon for an updated schedule.